Get this Issue FREE during the 7 day Free Trial – just tap the links above and dive in!
Ah the origins of coffee. So mythical if you haven’t taken that journey yet in your exploration of coffee. Ethiopia, El Salvador, Colombia – everyone loves their Colombian coffee. Understanding where you coffee comes from is one of the first steps to enjoying better coffee in your life
- The Journey of Pitsy the Coffee Seed (Pit)
- Coffee from Seed to Cup
- Where does My Coffee Come From? A Map of origins
Also in this Issue:
- The coffee comics continue!
- Indulge in Indonesian Coffee
- A Cup of Joe – my new video blog – Easy Cold Brew with a French Press
- My Coffee Crush – Featuring Water Avenue
- How to Choose Your Brew Method based on Coffee Origin
- This Month in Coffee
- Special Letter from the Editor
NEW: Know Your Coffee Type? Check out the Features made just for you!
The Story of Coffee - Pitsy's Journey from Seed to Cup
Learn all about the path that coffee takes from the first seed all the way to your coffee cup. It’s Pitsy’s Journey – the story of coffee!