Get this Issue FREE during the Free Trial – just tap the links above and dive in!
FEATURED IN THE WHAT’S HOT SECTION ON ITUNES!
This month features a story of two communities, on opposite sides of the world. It’s a story that spans 20 years – beginning with the dedication of one person wishing to save the Matschie’s tree kangaroo, and leading to a deep connection between an entire community of people around coffee.
Featuring the Tree Kangaroo Conservation Program with Woodland Park Zoo, and Caffe Vita, we explore the developing of an entire coffee supply chain in support of the lifestyles of natives in the YUS region of Papua New Guinea.
This story will show you the most powerful connections amongst ourself and others inherent in coffee.
Also in this Issue:
– A great new coffee comic!
– a fun video, Pumpkin Spice Latte Rap
– Coffee of the Month
– Interview with Caffe Vita
– Our final installment of our Direct Trade series, by Francis Howard
– Reader’s Questions – What has more caffeine, dark or light roast?
– This Month in Coffee
– Takeaways – get the most out of every issue!
How Direct is Direct Trade?
The final installment of our Direct Trade series. Francis speaks with a local roaster that participates in direct trade – Herkimer.