Equality Through Yemeni Coffee
Get this Issue FREE during the 7 day Free Trial – just tap the links above and dive in!
Coffee is a globally enjoyed drink – and comes with the dynamic that most of it is consumed in first world countries and most of it is produced in third world countries. Because of this connection it also brings the potential for global economic quality.
That's what Hussein Ahmed is trying to bring to the people of Yemen – by focusing on showcasing the individual farmers of Yemen, their amazing coffee, and connecting them with world markets to give them social and economic opportunities they deserve.
Dive into the resurrection of The Wine of the Bean, with Yemen's legendary Mocha Coffee in this issue…
– Yemeni Coffee: A Fighting Ground for Global Equality
Also in this Issue:
– Some Kind of Blue – Part 2: Coffee in Jamaica
– Clean Your Chemex in 5 Minutes with this trick
– An Award Winning Coffee – Klatch
– My Coffee Crush – Tim Wendelboe
– Easy Cold Brew Coffee – Step by Step
– Comics: Life is Coffee
– Coffee Lovers Radio: Global Coffee Expo
– This Month in Coffee
– Special Letter from the Editor
Some Kind of Blue - A Jamaica Blue Mountain Story
Eric Bierker takes a trip to Jamaica's Blue Mountains in search of the perfect cup of coffee … Part 2 of his Journey
Cold Brew Coffee Step by Step Guide
Cold brew is all the rage these days – there are many great cold brewers you can get at home to simplify the process. Learn how easy it is to make cold brew with on of these brewers